Please complete the below form to register your boat for Night In Venice 2021! FAQs and Info are below, deadline to enter is Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 12 Noon.
- The optional theme will be “Honoring Our Heroes,” a salute to all those who helped us get through the last year. Participants are also welcome to continue with last year’s planned “Olympics” theme.
- Register early to reserve your spot in the parade! Parade lineup is based on the order in which you register. The first 75 boats to register will receive a free gift bag!
- It is crucial for the captain or one representative from each boat to attend ONE of the captain’s meetings. Attendance at one of the meetings is mandatory. NEW LOCATION - The 2021 meetings will be held at Ocean City Senior Center located in the Ocean City Community Center located at 18th and Haven at 6 P.M. on Friday, July 23rd and 9 A.M. on Saturday, July 24.
- Each boat will receive a commemorative mug.
- Your participation number and mug will be distributed at the captain’s meeting.
- The NIV Committee and the City of Ocean City discourage decorating with balloons as they can be harmful to marine life. Decorating with balloons will impact your score and could jeopardize winning an award.
- The NIV Committee and the City of Ocean City will no longer issue participation gift cards.
- The official parade start time is 6:00 P.M. Boats will need to be in the arrival area by 5:30 P.M.
- Fireworks will once again return at dusk at the end of the parade!
- Our professional photographer and judges will be stationed at the Bayside Center, 520 Bay Avenue.
- Your professional keepsake photograph will be shared on Ocean City, NJ’s Facebook page! This will give you the ability to post your pictures on social media, print out and display, or share with friends and family over email. Hard copies will also be distributed at the City Hall Information Center.
- Judges will also be stationed at the end of the parade route. You must complete the parade to be considered for one of the awards.
- Awards will be announced by noon on Sunday, July 25. Prizes can be picked up starting Monday, July 26 from the City Hall Welcome Center between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- REMEMBER TO LIGHT YOUR BOAT NUMBER!!
Official 2021 Sponsor