Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 12:00pm to Dusk (School Year)
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - Dusk (Summer)
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am to Dusk
The use of safety equipment (see item number 1 below) is mandatory. Access will be denied without proper safety equipment.
Information regarding the skateboard park and the rules are as follows:
- Helmets, elbow pads, and knee pads are required at all times when skateboarding.
- Skateboard Park will be closed during inclement weather and/or when equipment is damaged or wet or for routine maintenance.
- Skateboard Park is for skateboards only, bikes, scooters, roller skates/blades are prohibited.
- No food or glass in the skateboarding area.
- Parental supervision for inexperienced skateboarders and those less than 12 years of age is strongly recommended.
- Skateboard Park is for skateboards only. Bikes, scooters, and roller blades are prohibited.
- No amplified sound is permitted except by permit.
- No defacing of property with stickers, paint, wax, markers, etc.
- Skateboarding is prohibited on the adjacent parking lots, sidewalks, and streets.
- Proper behavior is required at all times. Abusive, profane language or aggressive behavior such as fighting, or bullying will not be tolerated.
- The use of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products is strictly prohibited.
- Rules violations will result in the suspension of skateboarding privileges.
- Unsafe conditions should be reported to the City of Ocean City, Department of Community Services at: 609-399-6111.
- To reach the Skatepark during operation hours please call: 609-840-4220.