Mission: To assist all those affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the related business closings, quarantines and restrictions.
OCNJ CARE was formed after Superstorm Sandy in 2012 to help families who were displaced by the storm. The restrictions ordered to slow the spread of COVID-19 are creating similar hardships, and the community is coming together to help those in need.
OCNJ CARE is a nonprofit organization formed by Ocean City volunteers and community members in cooperation with the city and the Ocean City Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The group is prepared to help in many ways:
- To assist at-risk populations (including older adults) in shopping, picking up medications or traveling to locations that they have been advised to avoid.
- In cooking and delivering meals to anybody in need, including schoolchildren and older adults.
- In providing relief for families that cannot meet basic needs.
Please let us know if you are in need: OCNJ CARE Assistance Form
Please let us know if you can volunteer: OCNJ CARE Volunteer Form
Please let us know if you can donate:
Donations can be mailed to: OCNJ CARE Project, P.O. Box 807, Ocean City, NJ 08226.
Anybody in need of assistance, can make a confidential call to 609-399-6111.
If you are in need of assistance, contact one of the following:
Wards Leader: Pete Madden, firstname.lastname@example.org 609.513.4781
- 1st Ward Captain: Mike DeVlieger, email@example.com, 609.231.8987
- 2nd Ward Captain: Keith Hartzell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609.289.1484
- 3rd Ward Captain: Tony Wilson, email@example.com, 609.457.9978
- 4th Ward Captain: Bob Barr, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609.703.0750
609-399-6111 or email@example.com