- Beach Patrol
- Police Services
- Fire and Rescue Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Drainage System Maintenance
- Emergency Management
- Benchmark Elevation Disc Set
- Community Rating System (CRS)
- Elevation Certificates
- Evacuation Route Map
- Flood Hazards & Maps
- Flood Warning Systems
- Floodplain Development Permit Requirements
- Flood Insurance
- Flood Protection Funding Sources
- Flood Safety
- Natural and Beneficial Functions
- Property Protection Measures
- Substantial Improvement Requirements
- What Does El Niño Mean to You and Your Community This Spring?
- Tide Levels Chart: Compare Record and Recent Tides
Ocean City Beach Patrol
The Department of Fire and Rescue Services announces that the Ocean City Beach Patrol will provide lifeguards at the following beaches through Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018:
St. Charles Place
Beaches are regularly guarded from 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. weekends and holidays and from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on weekdays.
The Ocean City Beach Patrol strongly urges bathers to swim only at guarded beaches. If you have any questions, please call 525-9200.
Placeholder for video content
Play the above VIDEO for important Rip Tide information and safety tips
The Ocean City Beach Patrol strongly urges bathers to swim only at guarded beaches. If you have any questions please call 525-9201 or 525-9200. For information on guarded beaches Radio 1620 AM or The Ocean City Government Access Channel 97.
FOR ALL EMERGENCIES CALL 9-1-1