- Emergency Management
- Code Compliance/Property Maintenance
- Construction Code
- Engineering and Construction
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Mercantile Licensing
- Planning & Zoning
- Smoke Detector
- Department of Law
- Community Services
- Public Works
- Financial Management
- Fire and Rescue Services
- Police Services
- City Hall (861 Asbury Ave.) - Mon-Fri 9-4; Sat-Sun, 10-4 (winter hours)
- Rt. 52 Welcome Center - Mon-Fri 9-4; Sat 9-4; Sun 9-2 (winter hours)
- Henry Knight Building (12th Street and Haven Ave.) - Mon-Fri 9-4 (no holidays)
- Aquatic & Fitness Center (17th Street and Simpson Ave.) - Mon-Fri 5 am-9; Sat 7-6; Sun 9-6
- 46th Street Welcome Center (4500 block of West Avenue) - Mon-Fri 9-4
Beach Tags are required for all beachgoers ages 12 and older and will be in effect from June 1 through Sept. 2 in 2019. Seasonal tags cost $20 through May 31, 2019. Remember, only seasonal tags are available for purchase online. Weekly ($10), daily ($5) and military (free) tags will be available at a later date.
Why Beach Tags?
- No refunds or exchanges of beach tags under any circumstances.
- The City of Ocean City is not responsible for misplaced lost, stolen or forgotten beach tags
- Caution: Beach tags may come off bathing suits if worn in the ocean.
- Please be advised to display a counterfeit or forged beach tags is a third degree crime and offenders will be prosecuted.