When heading southbound on West Avenue, make a right hand turn onto 45th Street and proceed approximately 1/4 of a block until you see the Dog Park on your right along with a parking area where handicap parking is available. Signs have been placed on West Avenue in both directions denoting the location of the Park
An access card, or "Paw Pass" is required to gain entry into the park.
PAW PASS APPLICATION
- Cape May County Resident: $30 yearly
- Non-Resident: $40 yearly
- Visitor: $10 weekly
- Replacements: $5 charge for damaged or second cards
Expiration Date: One year from date of issue
Applications and Paw Passes:
Print Paw Pass Application Form (includes rules and regulations, and etiquette guide)
- Drop off and submit payment at the City Hall Welcome Center (861 Asbury Avenue), the Knight Building (115 E. 12th Street) or the Ocean City Aquatic and Fitness Center (1735 Simpson Avenue).
- Call for hours and information: 609-399-6111 or 609-398-6900.
Items needed with application:
- Proof of current dog license information
- Rabies vaccination certificate plus
- Check or money order made payable to City of Ocean City
- Enclose self addressed stamped envelope to have scan tag mailed to you.