City Hall (9th and Asbury), Mon-Fri, 8:45-6; Sat-Sun 10-6
Rt. 52 Welcome Center, Mon-Fri, 9-4:30; Sat 9-4; Sun 9-2 (winter hours)
Ocean City Music Pier (Boardwalk at Moorlyn Terrace), Sat-Sun 10-6
Henry Knight Building (12th and Haven), Mon-Fri, 9-4
Aquatic & Fitness Ctr (17th and Simpson), Mon-Fri, 6am-9pm; Sat 8-5; Sun 9-5
Free 2016 beach tags for veterans and active members of the military will be available seven days a week at the Welcome Centers at City Hall (Ninth Street and Asbury Avenue), on the Route 52 Causeway, at 46th Street and West Avenue (weekends), on the Ocean City Music Pier (weekends) and at the 12th Street and Boardwalk booth (weekends). New state laws allow Ocean City to offer the free tags to veterans (the veteran only) and to active military members (including spouse and dependent children over the age of 12). Proper military or veteran ID must be presented to receive a tag.
- DD214 or any other discharge papers
- County Veteran ID Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs ID Card
- Valid driver’s License if you received a veterans tag last year.
- Government-issued active military ID
- No refunds or exchanges of beach tags under any circumstances.
- The City of Ocean City is not responsible for misplaced lost, stolen or forgotten beach tags
- Caution: Beach tags may come off bathing suits if worn in the ocean.
- Please be advised to display a counterfeit or forged beach tags is a third degree crime and offenders will be prosecuted.