CPR Training for the Public
The Ocean City Fire Department is committed to the education and safety of our community.
- April 4, 2017: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- May 21, 2017: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The OCFD also understands that busy lifestyles sometime prevents individuals from being able to take a class. The American Heart Association offers online training. This is a blended learning style where the classroom component is completed online, then skills are checked in person by Ocean City Fire Department personnel.
- ONLINE COMPONENT: Purchase at: https://www.onlineaha.org/courses . Choose Heartsaver CPR & AED, Heartsaver First Aid or BLS Healthcare Provider (for professional responders).
- SKILLS CHECK: After completion, you must schedule a hands-on skills check to complete certification. These are held twice a month at Fire Department headquarters at 550 Asbury Avenue. Sign up for a skills check here . The fee for this section of the class is $30.
- RATE SCHEDULE: See available courses and costs .
- LEARN MORE: Our commitment to CPR training .